Martial Arts & Fitness for 5 to 11 Year Olds
Pinellas Counties Best After School Karate Program. Training Todays Youth In Bully Prevention-Self Defense and Fitness. What is your child doing after school this 2015-2015 school year? Give them the opportunity to attend an exciting and professional after school Martial Arts & Fitness Program.
Nationally Recognize Law Enforcement Based Anti- Bully Program. With the COBRA anti-Bully Action Plan we stand above all other after school Martial arts programs. For Detailed Anti-Bully Information Click Here.
Our affordable After School program is #1 in child safety and self-defense. In our program kids aged 5-11 (elementary school) participate in martial arts & fitness training on a daily basis. We provide free pick from area schools.
Junior Martial Arts
We also offer a junior martial arts program at 5:45pm every weekday evening.
Summer & Holiday Camps
We also offer summer camps (sign up early), spring camps & holidays camps. Contact us for more info on these great programs.
The Highest Professional Standards
- Better Business Bureau Accredited Business
- C.P.R Certified Staff
- A.C.M.A Certified for Age Specific Training
- Certified C.O.B.R.A Child Safety For Kids
- School Owner Cert/Experienced Law Enforcement & Corrections Officer
- Member of Martial Arts Teachers Association
- Self-defense Representative For Kids Day America
Free! Pick Up From Area Schools: First Come -First Serve Basis.
- Highland Lakes
- Garrison Jones
- Leila Davis
- Calvin Hunsinger
- Kings Highway
- Lake St. George
- Curtis Fundamental
- McMullen Booth
- Curlew Creek
- Safety Harbor
- Palm Harbor
- Forest Lakes
- Academy Davinci
We Focus On:
- Stranger Awareness
- Life Skills
- Fitness Training (we get them in shape!)
- Respect and Manners
- Discipline and Teamwork
- Realistic Self-Defense Training
- Better Grades
Our program is highly sought after, and we often have a waiting list. Please contact us to reserve a spot.
- Special Offer For New Students: $25 Off Signup + Free Uniform
After School Karate Photos
What Parents Say
- “I have been very impressed with the changes my 3 boys have made since being in the program. I tell everyone what a wonderful job you all do with the children and the positive impact you have on them. ”
- “My son has never been so happy with an after-school program. He has gained allot of self-confidence and self-discipline.”
- “The after-school programs very impressive. In just a few short weeks, my son has learned the meaning and the consequences of respect and discipline. Chris is wonderful with the students and truly cares about their well being, not only as martial art students, but as students in school and students of life. He always takes the time to answer questions and listen to concerns from both students and parents. My son likes the program and enjoys to be part of it. It truly is a wonderful way for him to spend his afternoons!”
- “Since my children have enrolled, my son has received 2 commitment to character notices and continues to get 100’s, E’s & V’s in school! My daughter has earned 1 commitment to character from school. Also, she attained honor roll for the first time! I also like the additional respect they give me at home!”
- “The after-school program is great for kids to keep active and teach about respect & discipline!”
- “After trying out their summer camp, I registered my child,age 5, for the After School Program. After sitting in school all day, I wanted my child to get up and get moving for the benefit of staying in shape through exercise as well as to give him an outlet to expend some pent up energy from the school day. My son has demonstrated much-improved coordination and a new sense of determination. The focus on discipline and respect are evident as he’s repeated what he’s learned outside of the school. It’s fun to see the children so proud of their efforts and having so much fun while learning life skills.”